*Subject to availability on your new travel dates
- The Ferry to Tioman is the only thing we do. As such, we're focused and committed to giving you, our ferry passengers, the best service we can.
- When you contact us, you'll be assisted by English-speaking support staff - from 7 am until 10 pm.
- Any kind of emergency whilst in Tioman? call +65 90079345 for assistance. We'll do our best to help.
- You can ask us any questions you have related to Mersing (bus arrival times, parking, hotels, etc.) or Tioman (which ferry stop, doctor's clinic, ATM, etc.)
- Our passengers can have excess luggage (child-seat, unused cases etc) stored in our Mersing office, at no charge.
- Passengers travelling by car can put in a request for a private car park reservation in Mersing. We will arrange this free of charge. Subject to availability.
- Upon request, our passengers can have their ferry tickets sent by registered mail to their address, anywhere in the world, at no charge.
- If our confirmation email to you bounces, due to a typo you made in your reservation, we follow up by searching for your correct email address on Facebook, LinkedIn etc, ensuring our confirmation email reaches you regardless.
- Our passengers can change their date of ferry departure, at no charge.
- Let us know if you have any elderly in your travel party, or anyone wheelchair-bound, or with reduced mobility. We'll try to arrrange for ealy boarding.
- Travelers can secure ferry seats with us even when the ferry schedule for that particular month hasn't been published yet.
- Our passengers receive an email notification when the latest ferry schedule has been published.
- Our online ferry schedule is updated real-time and indicates which ferry is full and which ferry still has availability.
- Should you miss your ferry, then your tickets remain valid for the next available ferry, even next day's ferry. Provided that ferry is not yet fully booked of course.
- Should you need next day's ferry, we'll put in a call to your Tioman resort to request for a postponement of your room reservation for one day, or a refund if postponing isn't possible.
- If your itinerary is interrupted and you're not sure when you can travel next, you can suspend your ferry tickets for up to 6 months, free of charge*.
- Ferry timetable adjustments are published real-time on our Twitter feed, enabling all our followers to stay up-to-date to all but the most last-minute of schedule changes.
- Need the very latest ferry times? Call our dedicated Ferry Hotline.
- In the event of a potentially disruptive ferry timetable change, our passengers will be sent an email alert**.
- Passengers flying to Tioman by Samadhi Air (Japamala Resort), Tunamaya Air or Berjaya Air can have their one-way return ferry tickets collectable at the Tioman Airport Arrival Desk by us, at no charge***.
- Want to go to Tioman from Tanjung Gemuk but return from Tioman to Mersing? Or vice versa? Our ferry tickets are interchangeable, provided Tanjung Gemuk isn't fully booked on your date of course. Please let us know with one week's notice that you prefer Tanjung Gemuk. We'll try to arrange it for you.
- Should you have any unused physical ferry tickets, then these can be handed in for a full refund.
- Need an invoice for your ferry booking? Just let us know - we'll send you the full invoice by email.
***Please notify us one week prior to your arrival in Tioman
Click here for a Tioman trip
to remember for ever!
Plying the waters safely and comfortably
Idyllic beaches as far as the eye can see
Quality time with your loved one