- This is what we do: ferry tickets to Tioman. We've been going to Tioman for 30 years and we're fully committed to giving our passengers the best service we can.
- When you call us, you'll be assisted by English-speaking support staff - from 7 am until 10 pm.
- Any kind of emergency whilst in Tioman? call +65 90079345 for assistance. We'll do our best to help.
- You can ask us any questions you have related to Mersing (bus arrival times, parking, hotels, etc.) or Tioman (which ferry stop, doctor's clinic, ATM, etc.)
- Our passengers can have excess luggage (child-seat, unused cases etc) stored in our Mersing office, at no charge.
- Our passengers can put in a request for a private car park reservation in Mersing.
- Upon request, our passengers can have their ferry tickets sent by registered mail to their address, anywhere in the world, at no charge.
- If our confirmation email to you bounces, due to a typo you made in your reservation, we follow up by searching for your correct email address on Facebook, LinkedIn etc, ensuring our confirmation email reaches you regardless.
- Our passengers can change their date of ferry departure, at no charge.
- Let us know if you have any elderly in your travel party, or someone in a wheelchair, or someone with an injury and/or on crutches, because we'll ensure they can avoid the crowd by boarding our ferry prior to official boarding time.
- Travelers can secure ferry seats with us even when the ferry schedule for that particular month hasn't been published yet.
- All our passengers receive an email notification when the latest ferry schedule has been published.
- Our online ferry schedule is updated real-time and indicates which ferry is full and which ferry still has availability.
- Should you miss your ferry, then your tickets remain valid for the next available ferry, even if it's the next day. Provided that ferry is not yet fully booked of course.
- Should you need next day's ferry, we'll put in a call to your Tioman resort to request for a postponement of your room reservation for one day, or a refund if postponing isn't possible.
- If your itinerary is interrupted and you're not sure when you can travel next, you can suspend your ferry tickets for up to 6 months, free of charge*.
- Our passengers, when traveling in a group, can have all members' passport details pre-registered on the ferry passenger manifest, at no charge.
- Our passengers can follow any ferry timetable changes by our website news page, Facebook and Twitter feed.
- In the event of a potentially disruptive ferry timetable change, our passengers receive an email alert**.
- Passengers flying to Tioman by Samadhi Air (Japamala Resort), Tunamaya Air or Berjaya Air can have their one-way return ferry tickets collectable at the Tioman Airport Arrival Desk by us, at no charge***.
- Want to go to Tioman from Tanjung Gemuk but return from Tioman to Mersing? Or vice versa? Not a problem with our ferry tickets, as they're interchangeable. Please let us know you prefer Tanjung Gemuk. We'll arrange it for you.
- Should you have any unused ferry tickets, then these can be handed in for a full refund.
*Subject to availability on your new travel dates
***Please notify us one week prior to your arrival in Tioman
Click here for a Tioman trip
to remember for ever!
Plying the waters safely and comfortably
Idyllic beaches as far as the eye can see
Quality time with your loved one