- The Ferry to Tioman is the only thing we do. As such, we're focused and committed to giving you, our ferry passengers, the best service we can.
- When you contact us, you'll be assisted by English-speaking support staff - from 7 am until 10 pm.
- Any kind of emergency whilst in Tioman? call +65 90079345 for assistance. We'll do our best to help.
- You can ask us any questions you have related to Mersing (bus arrival times, parking, hotels, etc.) or Tioman (which ferry stop, doctor's clinic, ATM, etc.)
- Our passengers can have excess luggage (child-seat, unused cases etc) stored in our Mersing office, at no charge.
- Passengers travelling by car can put in a request for a private car park reservation in Mersing. We will arrange this free of charge. Subject to availability.
- Upon request, our passengers can have their ferry tickets sent by registered mail to their address, anywhere in the world, at no charge.
- If our confirmation email to you bounces, due to a typo you made in your reservation, we follow up by searching for your correct email address on Facebook, LinkedIn etc, ensuring our confirmation email reaches you regardless.
- Our passengers can change their date of ferry departure, at no charge.
- Let us know if you have any elderly in your travel party, or anyone wheelchair-bound, or with reduced mobility. We'll try to arrrange for ealy boarding.
- Travelers can secure ferry seats with us even when the ferry schedule for that particular month hasn't been published yet.
- Our passengers receive an email notification when the latest ferry schedule has been published.
- Our online ferry schedule is updated real-time and indicates which ferry is full and which ferry still has availability.
- Should you miss your ferry, then your tickets remain valid for the next available ferry, even next day's ferry. Provided that ferry is not yet fully booked of course.
- Should you need next day's ferry, we'll put in a call to your Tioman resort to request for a postponement of your room reservation for one day, or a refund if postponing isn't possible.
- If your itinerary is interrupted and you're not sure when you can travel next, you can suspend your ferry tickets for up to 6 months, free of charge*.
- Ferry timetable adjustments are published real-time on our Twitter feed, enabling all our followers to stay up-to-date to all but the most last-minute of schedule changes.
- Need the very latest ferry times? Call our dedicated Ferry Hotline.
- In the event of a potentially disruptive ferry timetable change, our passengers will be sent an email alert**.
- Passengers flying to Tioman by Samadhi Air (Japamala Resort), Tunamaya Air or Berjaya Air can have their one-way return ferry tickets collectable at the Tioman Airport Arrival Desk by us, at no charge***.
- Want to go to Tioman from Tanjung Gemuk but return from Tioman to Mersing? Or vice versa? Not a problem with our ferry tickets, as they're interchangeable. Please let us know you prefer Tanjung Gemuk. We'll arrange it for you.
- Should you have any unused physical ferry tickets, then these can be handed in for a full refund.
- Need an invoice for your ferry booking? Just let us know - we'll send you the full invoice by email.
*Subject to availability on your new travel dates
***Please notify us one week prior to your arrival in Tioman
Click here for a Tioman trip
to remember for ever!
Plying the waters safely and comfortably
Idyllic beaches as far as the eye can see
Quality time with your loved one